Thursday, October 27, 2011

Week 7: Day 3

Wednesday was a rough day for me. I was feeling awfully poopie from the chiro visit and really soar with a really bad headache, so I struggled through my work day. I had a sweet potato with light butter with breakfast for 4pts.

For lunch, my boss gave me half of his sadwich to eat. I added it into the tracker with estimated amounts and it came out with 8pts. That seems like a lot for half of a turkey sandwich, but I'll go with it.


I wasn't allowed to eat after 7:30 pm and had to fast for over 12 hours for some blood work I was having done Thursday morning. Since I had to go crazy long with no food, I had a really big dinner. I had a chicken sandwich and fries with a friend a cobbs before heading to the Goo Goo Dolls concert. WW says 18 pts for dinner. Woohoo!

Wednesday Stats:
Points Plus: 30/29
Weekly Points Used: 1/49
Activity: 3/3
Weight: 167.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!