Monday, October 24, 2011

Week 5: Day 4

Yesterday was an absolute disaster. I woke up late so I had to leave the house without breakfast. I didn't get to eat lunch until 11:30, and didn't make it to dinner until 9:30. It. was. a. day. I had a salad from cobbs for 4pts+ for lunch.

I had a really busy day the rest of the day working with students, meeting with parents, managing trainers etc, and went straight from work to an event for work where we had a booth. I had a chocolate chip cookie while working the booth for 4pts+.

The one thing I really enjoyed about the day was listening to Dr. Tedd Hollowell's talk on ADD and ADHD at PVCC. He is a leader in the field of ADHD diagnostics, treatment, and coaching. I went as a continuing ed op for work, but it really helped me put into perspective how to talk to parents of children with ADD and ADHD.

When I got home I made some baked fries for 6pts+. I had a cupcake and milk for 5pts+. I had some pepperoni for 8pts+, and some cinnamon toast crunch for 3pts+. Yeah, I went a little over board, but I had been starving all day.


Wednesday Stats:
Points Plus: 30/29
Weekly Points Used: 1/49
Activity: 3/3
Weight: 168.0 lbs (10/10/2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!