Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week 7: Day 1

Monday, Monday, Monday. I woke up at 5am to my dad on the phone wondering if I was calling him. Nope, I wasn't. Then I woke up an hour and a half later to a client calling with a crisis. Nope, not on the clock. FML. I had a biscuit with jelly and butter for breakfast for 6pts.

Work went fairly well after being woken up ungodly early. I had a Lean Cuisine for lunch for 8pts.

I had some detox tea at work which was a nice break.

After work, I got some errands run which was nice. I also went to a ww meeting to weigh in. I was down .4 lbs for a kind of crappy loss. I'm am going to kick that to the curb this week, so I'm excited. This was day two sin alcohol too. Matt and I watched The Fighter while having dinner. I had chicken tortilla soup for 3pts with some fries 6pts and a few bites of Matt's chinese food for 6pts.


Monday Stats:
Points Plus: 29/29
Weekly Points Used: 0/49
Activity: 0/0
Weight: 167.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!