Monday, October 3, 2011

Week 4: Day 1

Its time to make some changes. I can't seem to get my act together on the weekends and always end up regretting my decisions come Monday. I did track over the weekend, but I must be doing something wrong since I am not losing weight at all. I'm going to start taking pictures of my food daily again and hopefully, that will keep me more accountable.

Today, I had my light bread toast, with light butter, and a multivitamin 3pts. For lunch, I had a romaine salad with 3 oz of grilled chicken, tomatoes, and cucumbers and honey mustard dressing with an iced tea 5pts. For dinner, I had ~3 cups of tomato vegetable soup for 4pts with a dinner roll for 5pts. When I got home I had a glass of ff milk for 2pts and a few cheez-its for 3pts. I cooked chile and bacon too and had some tastes while cooking for est 2pts.

I am fighting some pretty vicious back pain at the moment which is keeping me from successful exercise. I'm going to try and get back on it this week though.

Monday Stats:
Points Plus: 24/29
Activity: 0/0
Weight: 165.8 lbs
Most recent ww weight: 164.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!