Wednesday, July 7, 2010

All Work and No Play

Tuesday was business as usual. I felt mostly healed save for a few sore muscles and the now purple evidence of Sunday's excitement on my arms and legs. These bruises have got to go away in 2 weeks or Andy will kick me out of her wedding!


I got up pretty early and made biscuits for breakfast. I had one for 4pts. Trust me- these are not filling foods. I was hungry by 10 am!

Despite being hungry only an hour after getting to work, we had a lot of foot traffic in the morning so I managed to wait until noon for lunch. I had a ddp 0pts and a baked chili potato with cheese 8pts. I love it when I wake up early enough to make something for lunch.

We had a slow stent in the middle of the day while Dargan was talking to some brain trauma folk checking out the program. Then things picked up and I was busy busy for the rest of the day. I had planned on staying late and making some calls, but my brain was toast at the end of the day and I needed to get outta there. I wanted to talk to my family since my grandmother's funeral was in the morning and I couldn't go. 

I got to have a nice conversation with my dad about family and the funeral. He was riding around the lake in the golf cart while I was talking to him so he kept putting me on hold to talk to people who were out and about. I swear he knows everyone. It was nice to talk to the family. Grandma is in heaven- probably dancing or causing a ruckus- but we miss her for now.

To get out of the house for a bit, we went to Guad for some chips and queso. I probably had 24 chips 6pts and 1/4 cup queso and salsa 4pts.
I'll put the pic up later. My phone doesn't have service now.

I spent the rest of the night chilling with Matt and Little Bear and talking about Shelby's upcoming wedding with Ramjie. Can't wait to be in Memphis and see everyone!!! I didn't have dinner because the chips pretty much filled me up.

PS- I got my first student at LearningRx today- she's about my age so I am a little terrified....we start training Aug 3rd.

TUESDAY STATS:
Points: 22/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 0 left /35 weekly
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: weigh in tomorrow/ -29 lbs total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!