Sunday, July 18, 2010

Behind Just a Bit! Thursday Friday W27

Hey everyone, these past 3 days have been insane! Thursday and Friday I had to work and we were so busy with our normal business as well as having new hires come in for training I ended up staying late both days! I know that I had under 24 points each day because I remember writing it down, I just don't remember exactly what I ate..

I know I had english muffins with laughing cow cheese for both breakfasts. 2pts

Lunches were both smart ones, 4-5pts, and an apple or strawberries 1pt.

For dinner one of the nights I had another smart ones 4pts and the other night I had steak, asparagus, and mushrooms that Matt grilled- DELICIOUS- and about 10pts.
For some reason- can't find the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!