Friday, July 9, 2010

Thursday Grill Out

Grilling out is going to kill my diet. I do so well until beer and mac-n-cheese are involved! I had a slimfast for breakfast before work 4pts.

Everything went well at work during the day. There was a lot of traffic in and out of the center and a lot to get done during the day. I had Santa Fe Style Chicken Salad for lunch for 5pts.

Matt and little Bear came to pick me up at work. It was a nice surprise to get both of them at the end of the day! The kids at the center loved Bear. :) happiness. 

During the day Matt had asked me if I'd like to grill out with Brad and Allison in the evening. I said yes and by the time I got off work I was worried about the decision. I took over some low fat hamburger meat 96% ff 2pts and low calorie buns 1pt to make a 4pt hamburger (1/2 slice of cheese 1pt). I was happy about the forethought of bringing my own supplies since everyone else was having 9pt bratwurst. I also had mac-n-cheese (the devil) 4pts- I had less than a cup, and some corn 1pt. Grilled summer corn is AMAZING!! Then I had a lotta' beer for 10pts
 
 Grilling out is one of my favorite summer-time activities. What do you enjoy when the weather's hot?

When we got home we played fat princess, munched on chips 6pts- not great- and read Harry Potter before calling it a night. 

WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 34/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 25 left /35 weekly
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: +2 lbs / -27 lbs total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!