Friday, July 9, 2010

TGIF!!


Friday was a work day again. I got a ton done which was nice. I love being busy at work. I had pb&j for breakfast because I was out of breakfast food!! 4pts.

I had a killer headache at work. When I went to buy supplies for the center I felt extremely faint and dizzy. Blah. Sooo I treated myself to chick-fil-a with Matt for lunch instead of eating the 2nd pb&j that I had made for my lunch. (We really needed to buy groceries!!) I had a kid's meal 6 pc nugget with sm. fries for 12 pts. (490 calories for you calorie counters.)

I was at work until a little after 6:30 today when Matt and Bear came and picked me up. I got home and went grocery shopping- so necessary!! I have all sorts of things I'll be making soon so get ready for my fantastic food week coming up! Hopefully I can shed a few last pounds this week!

I made spagetti for diner. Matt had been craving it. I didn't have enough points to have meat sauce on mine so I made mine without meat and his with meat. It was still pretty good 8pts


I am spending the rest of the night cooking, cleaning, and resting! Tomorrow is going to be a fun day too- except the aerogel lab portion of it- ew.


FRIDAY STATS:
Points: 24/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 25 left /35 weekly
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: +2 lbs / -27 lbs total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!