Thursday, July 1, 2010

Mellow Mushroom and Weeds

Wednesday was mostly relaxing and fun. I wanted to get some work done at home, but I spent most of the day trying to get my internet working! Uhg. I did get a lot of cleaning done while that was going on though..and finished season 5 of weeds. O. M. G. really? Anyone else watch weeds and is worried that a 13 year old smacked her in the head w/ a croquette mallet??

For lunch I had a super healthy delicious meal of 4pts of french fries, 0pts of watermellon, and 8pts of blueberry cobbler.

So none of that was really bad for me, and it was really tasty, but then I ran into some problems around dinner. We went to Mellow to get out of the house, grandma isn't doing too hot so I wanted to spend some time with Matty- I had a pretzel 5pts, cheesy bread 4pts, 2 slices of philosopher's pie 9pts, and beer 7pts. Wow. No pictures though. Sorry! I had some wine later for 6pts while playing cards. We won- of course. Then some HP reading before bed, the end.

WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 43/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 5 left/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today / 0 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: -.2 lbs / -29 lbs total

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!