Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Boring Lab Day

Today was a pretty boring day. I spent most of it in the aerogel lab switching out chemical washes every two hours for 9 hours. uhg. I spent the downtime on facebook which is obvious from the number of things I posted today. I hate working in the aerogel lab in the summer. If you use the fume hood, it gets sooo hot!


Anyway, I wrote earlier that I weighed in today and was up 2 lbs. blah. The one good thing that came out of going to WW was that I got free breakfast! 2pt multigrain ranch crisps. They were alright and got something in my stomach before work.

I had lunch with Matt. I had a ceasar salad for 5pts.

The 10 minutes it took to eat the salad wasn't enough of a break to keep me going so we went and got sodas from Subway around the corner. I got a ddp 0pts and a peanut butter cookie while there. I looked up the pts of the cookie when I got back to the lab- 5pts!!! Not worth it, but I was glad I had something other than the crappy salad.

After work, Matt and I were both starving. I made baked fries with old bay and Lowry's seasoning salt. Deeelish. Matt and I split the 2 potatoes worth- 4pts

We ate these while waiting for the chicken to dethaw. Matt cooked chicken breasts for dinner and I had 2 oz. chicken on a flat out w/ one slice of Colby Jack cheese 5pts.

I had a small spoonful of peanut butter for a snack later for 2pts. Bear ate some of it when I finished.


It is my dad's birthday today so I called and sang to him with Matt. Best dad ever. Now, Matt and I are alternating between reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets to each other and playing Fat Princess...which I now love.

I'll post an updated picture when I am down 5 lbs. So when I am at 166.4. Just remind me!


WEDNESDAY STATS:
Points: 23/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 0 left /35 weekly
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: +2 lbs / -27 lbs total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!