Sunday, July 18, 2010

ROAD TRIP! Saturday W27


Saturday morning Matt and I woke up super early for us and hit the road around 7am. We were driving to Memphis for one of my best friend's weddings and also my little sister's wedding! It was a 12 hr drive so we wanted to get out early so we could see my fam when we got in.

I had a smart ones breakfast sandwich 4pts before we left. For some mysterious reason, my phone won't send this picture.

On the road I had more than a few of my road trip vices....
Chex mix 14pts- I had like 3 cups
Peanut Butter and Jelly- 6pts
2% colby cheese stick- 1pt
 About 14 reeces pieces 1pt
Crystal Lite Lemonade 0pts

While compared to a normal day- this is a crazy amount of points- I would normally have had fast food breakfast lunch and dinner on the road trip so I think that's a minor victory that I packed everything before the drive and had "healthier" options than I otherwise would have chosen.

Bear was a cutie and napped on his pillow in the back seat for most of the drive.

When we got in town, I had a red stripe 3pts and then we ate at McAllister's with the fam. I had chicken tortialla soup with tortilla chips. I didn't eat all the soup and only had a cup 6pts.



THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 35/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 12 left /35 weekly
Exercise: swimming
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.4 lbs / -28.4 lbs total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!