Note: Since I have been making this recipe, I find myself dumping in the whole bag of rice to make it more filling, and just have more substance. If you find the need to do that also, the new points value is 7pts, it is 370 calories, and 8 points plus values. More complete nutrition info is 370 calories, 5.6 g fat, 2.1 g fiber, 37.8 g carbs, 35.4 g protien.
What you'll need:
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 can 98% ff cream of chicken soup
- 1 c salsa
- 1/2 c water
- 1 can whole kernel white shoe peg corn (I use frozen for lower sodium)
- 3/4 c uncooked minute brown rice (If you use the whole bag of rice, about 1.5xs amt required, like I do then the alternate points value is listed also)
- 5 boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 c 2% shredded cheddar
- 8 drops tabasco (these are optional, but Matt and I like it Spicier)
Mix soup, salsa, water, corn, and rice in baking dish. Top with chicken and sprinkle with paprika and cheese. Bake @ 375 for 45 minutes.
Before and after.
Enjoy! And go comment on Darci's blog and tell her what you thought!