Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cranberry Walnut Salad

This salad is a go to of mine when I don't have much time and want to eat something healthy. I had it for lunch today and finally took the time to total up the calories/pts so I can share it with you! 



The recipe below is for one personal salad, but I've made it for big groups before and it works well. If you make a lot, don't toss it much or all the walnuts and cranberries fall to the bottom! Other than that, just throw together the ingredients and top with the dressing! Its 4pts for the salad, and 240 calories. (I took out the spinach calories to calculate the points val since spinach is 0pts). The points+ value (all included) is 5pts+.

Salad Ingredients:
2 cups spinach
1/4 cup dried cranberries (crazins)
2-3 Tbsp walnut pieces
1 Tbsp reduced fat feta (1/3 fat)

Dressing Ingredients:
1 Tbsp balsalmic vinegar
1 Tbsp ff Itallian dressing (I use this one)

1 comment:

  1. Yum!!!! I am definitely making this salad! Looks like all the ingredients are going on my grocery list!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!