Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to WW Meetings! Mon W29

I woke up with a sore throat regretting trading my work day Thursday for Monday- I'm sure I'll be glad to have Thurs and Friday off, but I would have much rather stayed in bed! I had an english muffin and laughing cow cheese for 2pts for breakfast as usual, but this time I also had dayquil!

After breakfast- it was work alllll day. The sore throat didn't really improve as the day dragged on. I had a smart ones entree for 5pts for lunch with some strawberries 1pt.

They started putting more ravioli in the smart ones boxes!
I was so ready to go home when work was over! I went straight to my Weight Watchers meeting from work. I am up .2 lbs from 3 weeks ago. Generally, this would upset me a great deal, but I didn't weigh in after the weddings and my home scale said I was 1.5-2lbs. Anyway, its a new start point. I'm at 170.2, hopefully I'll be down more next week! Last night's meeting was about not striving for perfection. I have always been told I am an extreme perfectionist so I tried to listen carefully to this one. I think with weight loss at least I've been pretty good about not setting unreasonable expectations on myself that I can't achieve so a lot of the night's message didn't apply.

I put Matt in charge of cooking- so naturally we ended up eating out. We went to the brick oven and had the Hot Tomato pizza. We got a large so Matt would have left-overs and it was HUUUUGE. I had 2 slices which were probably 15pts instead of the normal 8pts of a medium pizza.
Hugest slice on planet.
After dinner, we went back to the house and cleaned. Matt shampooed our carpets and they look AMAZING! After that we just chilled at home the rest of the night.

MONDAY STATS:
Points: 22/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 left /35 weekly
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: +.2 lbs


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

1 comment:

  1. Trust me when I say being a perfectionist can kill you. I got called one this week from my medical partner. I have lost 18 pounds from stress. Life is way too important to worry about .5 pounds. You are beautiful regardless of your weight. Relax!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!