Sunday, August 8, 2010

Shopping on Saturday! Week 28

Saturday, Matt and I got off to a late start. I made us Pb&j for 4pts with watermelon 0pts and some chips 1pt for lunch.

After lunch, Matt worked on some LearningRx stuff and I went to the aerogels lab to get a few hours of work done. While there, I realized it was TAX FREE WEEKEND!! -not that 5% is anything to deter me from shopping, but it is a good way to get me to the stores! I absolutely LOVE shopping. For almost anything really- groceries, shoes, clothes, grills, home accessories, wine, party favors- seriously anything. Today- it was clothes. I stopped by old navy and tried 20 things but only bought a pair of shorts because that was all I really needed.

I decided to go all out and stop in the LOFT which is in the same parking lot and I am so glad I did! They are having a huge sale and I love their clothes! I got black slacks (the same pair I bought in Dec of last year for $70 in a sz 16) in a size 10 for $9! I also got this super cute dress for $4!! Seriously- if you need some work clothes, check them out.
Shorts $19
Pants $9, top $6
Dress $4

I felt like I was stealing. After shopping, Matt and I spent a little time at the house with bear and then met some friends for dollar tacos at baja. I didn't get any tacos, but I did split some fries with Jamie and Matt for 5pts and had 2 beers 8pts.

After baja, we went a few doors down to mellow and had a beer or two there 6pts. Matt and I dropped brad back at his place before going to a party at Chris and Jamies. I had a beer there 2pts and uh oh- some McDonald's fries on the way home! 7pts!! Oops.

SATURDAY STATS:
Points: 33/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 19 left /35 weekly
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: No weigh in yet


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!