Saturday, August 7, 2010

TGIF W28

So, I think I was finally caught up on sleep by Friday morning- which is a good thing because it was 90 to nothin at work from 9-7:30! But again- I love being busy.

You're just going to have to imagine my food because I don't have many pictures, my camera saw fit to loose them for me.

I had my usual for breakfast- english muffin with laughing cow cheese 2pts.


I had packed a lunch, but Megan wanted Mexican and didn't want to go alone so I happily volunteered was forced against my will to go to Guadalajara. I had a small chimichanga 9pts and a few chips 2pts with salsa 0pts and a little rice and beans 2pts. It was a nice change of pace even though we only breaked for 30 minutes.

After lunch it was back to work and there was still a ton to be done. I was there until ~7:20! Wasn't expecting that.

For dinner, I ate what I had packed for lunch- a smart ones 4pts and some AMAZING strawberries! 1pt. I actually do have pictures of these though! (I ate some of the strawberries on the way home from work so there were like 5 more.)

After dinner- Matt introduced me to the most addictive puzzle video game on the planet and I beat ~1/2 of it over a few hours last night- CRITTER CRUNCH. Ever heard of it? I like playing games and levels in order and not skipping anything so I LITERALLY played one level for about an hr and a half. I was super sick of it by the time I went to bed. I had 1/2 cup of cookie dough ice cream while playing for 5pts.


After wasting a good portion of my young life on this black hole of a pass-time, I crashed.

FRIDAY STATS:
Points: 25/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 28 left /35 weekly
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: No weigh in yet


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!