Monday, August 9, 2010

Getting Sick on Sunday W28

Sunday was pretty relaxing. I did some more shopping!! (Tax free weekend remember?) I woke up soooo late! I didn't roll out of bed until about noon! I convinced Matt to go out to lunch with me. We wanted to try Lil Dino's Subs, but they are apparently closed on Sundays. We ended up at Ragazzi's which wasn't my first choice since its so heavy, but it was pushing 1:30 and I was getting huuuuungry. I had tortellini with alfredo sauce (yes I am a bad kid) 15pts, salad with very little dressing 1pt, and a small bread stick 2pts. (I didn't eat all the tortellini and it was still ~15 pts!
Matt's GIANT Calzone. I mean seriously, WHO EATS THAT MUCH?!?

After lunch, I went SHOPPING! I bought bedding for our king size bed- FINALLY! We've had it for 6 months and have been using Matt's comforter from undergrad since we didn't want to spend money on new stuff. Look at how cute it is! Its blue grey with some orange accent pillows.

I just need to get some king size pillows for this baby now!
I also got some make-up from Sephora! AND a DIY eyebrow waxing kit which I now love. $12 replacing 6 $15 visits to the salon! Heck yeah! I had 1/2 cup of cookie dough ice cream for a snack later for 5pts


I spent much of the rest of the night cleaning, doing laundry, cooking, chores, ect. It was Little Bear's first birthday so we gave him so extra lovin' last night. I did a little work for LearningRx before eating a late dinner and calling it a night. I tried to go light and healthy for dinner since my lunch and snack were fatty-fattertons. I had 1 cup of butternut squash soup 1pt, a TON of lemon garlic broccoli 1pt, a few chips 1pt, and some cherry tomatoes 0pts. I started to get a sore throat around then and was super ready for bed.

SUNDAY STATS:
Points: 23/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 19 left /35 weekly
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: No weigh in yet


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!