Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tuesday Week 28- home again home again jiggidy jog

Hi everyone- I'm still working on collecting photos from my time out of town. I'll get a summary up soon. Until then- just showing my food.

Tuesday was back to work as usual. We were nearly out of food so I had 2pts of pretzels and some crystal lite for breakfast.

Work was a little hectic since I was trying to get my feet back under me after a 2 week break! I had a smart ones for lunch 5pts.

I worked a little late and then went to dinner with Matt at Baja. It was $6 fajitas night! We split chicken and steak fajitas (I had the chicken since its leaner) with some chips and queso for 10 bucks! That's less than fast food for a sit down meal! I had 2 servings of chips with 1 Tbsp queso and lots of salsa 7pts? with 2 mini fajitas (those are salad plates, they were 5" tortillas) 8pts.
Chips and pico de gallo salsa

Food Matt and I split- there were still leftovers

My fajitas and fixins!

After dinner we came home and watched Law Abiding Citizen- It was free On Demand and it was terrible. Not recommended even though I love Gerard Butler. I had 2 triscuits with peanut butter on them as a snack 3pts.

TUESDAY STATS:
Points: 27/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 32 left /35 weekly
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: No weigh in yet


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!