Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tuesday W30

Just another day at work today. Boo Hiss. I had a small fuji apple for breakfast 1pt.

At work, I had a smart ones 4pts with a diet dr. pepper for lunch.

When I got home I had a nice surprise waiting for me. A tag saying a package had been attempted to be delivered that day. MY RUNNING SHOES! I left them in Memphis and my lovely little sister who takes care of our entire fam mailed them to me...along with some other goodies from her and my mom. I went to FedEx to pick up the loot.
Tennis shoes, face scrub, lip balm, new book, and some liquid eye liner which I now love!
Matt and I had leftovers for dinner. I had a chicken sandwich- 3 oz. chicken 3pts, tomato 0pts, lettuce 0pts, hoagie 3pts, provolone cheese 2pts, and honey mustard 1pts. I had a side of lemon garlic broccli 0pts, and a little wild rice 1pt. Delicious. I may just have this tomorrow too.


After dinner, I watched the season premier of Weeds. PS- that show is getting messed up. I'm considering bailing on it now (after 5 seasons) before I get too warped.

PS- did you miss Monday's post? You can catch up on it here. After 30 weeks watching what I eat and losing weight, I gave a little advice to those of us who might set unreasonable expectations on ourselves. Sound familiar?

TUESDAY STATS: 
Points: 15/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 30/35
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: Missed my meeting because we worked a little late Monday!


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!