Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tuesday W29

I had the usual english muffin with laughing cow cheese for breakfast 2pts.

Work was crazy all day. I had ravioli 5pts for lunch. Picture to come!

After work, Matt and I went home and spent some time together. I snacked on a few tortilla chips to tide me over 4pts. I talked to Jes to plan the activities for this weekend! She, her fiance, and his friend from Scotland are coming to visit this weekend! For dinner, I made grilled chicken sandwiches and fries. My organic baked fry serving was 6pts. My sandwich was a hot dog bun 1pt, 3 oz. chicken 3pts, honeymustard 1pt, and 2% cheese 1pt. Delicious!
There were more

After dinner, we read Harry Potter and went to bed early.

TUESDAY STATS:
Points: 23/24
Weekly Allowance Points: 35 left /35 weekly
Exercise: nadda
Weekly Weight Loss: +.2 lbs


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!