Saturday, August 21, 2010

Best Salad Ever!

Today I threw together what I'm now crowning "The Best Salad Ever." I got this vision in my mind last week and it wasn't until this morning after a grocery run that I was able to bring this beauty into the world (and my tummy). Its about 300 calories and 4.5 weight watchers points. I would just as readily eat this as I would a burger too!

Its also- so easy to make. Layer everything in and enjoy!

What You Need:
  • 1/3 Cup Black Beans, rinsed and drained
  • 1/3 Cup Corn
  • 2 Tbsp 2% Milk Sharp Cheddar Cheese
  • 1 Tbsp Fat Free Sour Cream
  • 1/6 Avocado, cut into small chunks
  • 2 Cups Chopped Romaine
  • 2-3 Tbsp Salsa (I used hot, but medium would have been best)
  • 4-5 Baked Tortilla Chips, crumbled
Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!