What you will need:
- 1 lb Tilapia Filets
- 1 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Cloves Garlic (finely Chopped)
- Dried Parsley
- Pepper to taste
Tilapia before and after cooking. I promise, even if you're not a fish eater, you'll like it...and get the added benefits of eating fish!
What you need to do:
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Rinse filets in cool water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place in baking pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. (Pick your favorite, I used olive oil)
- Drizzle lemon juice over filets, followed by the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the garlic over them (I will use more than 2 cloves next time).
- Followed by the pepper and parsley.
- Bake for about 30 minutes until filets are white and flake when pulled with fork. Mine took about 32 minutes.
Then you're done! Enjoy, and hope to see less of each other next time!
Tune in tomorrow for my weigh in report.....