Thursday, October 11, 2012

10/10 - Making Progress

Breakfast was another omlet for 7pts+ before scrambling out the door to get on Joe Thomas's radio show.  Since I was scrambling..I didn't get the ingredients chopped and in before the egg was done so I basically had an egg salad which is ok with me. Its national dyslexia awareness month and we did a segment on how to detect it, the underlying causes, and how to help your kids build foundational skills for reading. It went well, but set my whole day off schedule since we finished a lot later than expected.

I went home for a lunch and a workout since I had meetings and events planned from 7:45am to 7:30pm I was taking what time I could for myself. I did 35 minutes on the cross trainer and walked back to work for +7 activity pts+. Not going to lie, I was dripping. I can tell I've lost endurance.

After the workout, I had broccoli with quinoa and cheese for 5pts+ and walked back to work. 

I had an orange for an afternoon snack for 0pts+. Ps - you can't peel and pull apart oranges nearly as easy as nectarines. fail.

After a late meeting at work, Matt picked me up and we went to Cathy and Greg's NEW HOUSE which is beautiful for our Wed night bridge lessons. Normally we cook and provide beverages in exchange for Greg (a professional bridge player) to teach us the game, but since I was at work so late, Cathy was kind enough to host us! I don't have pictures of everything, but this was the core of my dinner. I had to be inconspicuous with snapping the picture. We had 1/2 mozerella sandwhiches with roasted peppers and balsamic, salad, 2 slices of pita bread with humus, and french fries. Weight watchers says 16pts+. Then I had a margarita and short bread for and additional 24pts+. Holey Moley! That's taking a scoop out of my weekly pts. 

Either way it was a lot of fun and we got to toast to their new home and my bday. I finally feel like I understand 1/2 of what Greg teaches us which is so foreign to me since Matt and I play cards all of the time!

TOTAL: 51/26 (almost double what I need)
ACTIVITY: 7 today/ 13 for the week

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!