Friday, October 12, 2012

Long Thursday, Looking forward to the Weekend!

Thursday, I had yet another omelet, same fixin's for 7pts+. I started to feel myself getting a sore throat in the morning and was extremely tired.

I continued to feel worse throughout the day, feeling achy, fatigued and dizzy. I only ate part of my lunch. Steamed broccoli with parmasean and light butter for 2pts+. I countered the feeling with some tea...and then went home for an hour nap to re-group. 


I went back to work and finished up the rest of my day before booking it to Weight Watchers to weigh in. It has been over a month since I've been. I weighed in at 157.2 lbs. So we'll consider that the starting point for my weight right now. Goal is to be under 145 before Christmas. UGW is low 130's. They passed out a trial snack at the meeting for 3pt+.


I had to work a promo event from 6-10 last night so Liz and I picked up food from Raising Cane's on the way. I had 1 chicken tender and a side of fries (a little less than a kid's meal) for 11pt+.

I got home and completely passed out instantaneously. 

TOTAL: 24/26
ACTIVITY: 0 today/ 0 for the week

*My points and weekly stats reset on my weigh in day, Thursdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!