Monday, October 15, 2012

Lazy Sunday

Post birthday celebrations left me a little off kilter Sunday morning plus being slightly sick still from the week. I had french fries for lunch - comfort food 6pt+ with about 1/2 cup nuts 12pt+. Nuts are clearly not a WW friendly food, but they have so many good qualities I choose to ignore that occasionally. Every "diet" breaks down at some point.


I had some veggies, sans the ranch for a snack later for 0pt+.


For dinner, I had mexican chicken soup and chips from guadalajara for 16pt+. I added avocado because its soooo much better that way.

Basically, I stayed in bed or on the couch all day. I didn't feel great, so I missed our kickball game, but fortunately am feeling tip top this Monday and ready for my week!

TOTAL: 34/26
ACTIVITY: 0 today / 0 week
Weekly Pts Remaining: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!