Friday, October 19, 2012

Thursday - Star Hill Pint Night

Thursday morning came far too early after leaving the lab after midnight Wednesday. I grabbed celery and peanut butter before heading back to the lab for some chemical washes before work for 5pt+.


After that, I headed to my real job where I had two stuffed pepper halves for 6pt+ and a few pinches of the cheese I topped them with for 3pt+.


After work, I went to my weight watchers meeting and weighed in at 155.4 lbs for a loss of 1.8 lbs from last week. I didn't stick around for the meeting because Star Hill was sponsoring a pint night at The Blue Toad, a hole in the wall bar some friends and I found while brewery hopping a few months back. Matt and I met up with Chris, Brad, and Megan for dinner and some Star Hill brews. I had their BBQ chicken sandwich sans cheese and 1/2 a bun with fries for 12pt+. I also enjoyed one and a half crypticals for 8pt+


After dinner and a few drinks, we went to Chris's house to catch up on The League. I kind of love/hate Rodney. Who is your favorite character?

TOTAL: 35/26
ACTIVITY: 0 today / 0 week
Weekly Points: 40 remaining

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!