Monday, January 25, 2010

Day 14: 1/24/2010


 Unfortunately, on Friday Matt and I came home around 11 pm to find Bear out of the modified BEAR-acade. He stayed in his cage all day on Saturday since Matt and I have been working like fiends to get this final report out today. It is currently 65 pages and counting!

This morning-we got up- no time for breakfast, and moved some furniture around to block Bear in the kitchen. We felt so bad that he couldn't run around all day Saturday!



Around noon I had a smart ones entree for 4 pts with some water.




 For dinner, Matt and I celebrated FINISHING OUR FINAL REPORT!! by going to china king buffet. I had 10pts of french fries, 2pts on a dumpling, 4pts on crab wontons, 2pts on a bud light, and 3 pts on a little chicken.

SUNDAY STATS:

Points: 25/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 3 remaining/35
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/11 week
Exercise: none :(
Weekly Weight Loss: -4.8 lbs

Saturday food wasn't so great. Being at lab from 7 am until 11 pm will really throw off your eating regime. Hopefully this will be the last week this happens. After I turn in this final report, it shouldn't be so problematic.
I had grapes for breakfast 1pt, for lunch I had the leftover half of my chili's sandwich for 7 pts and a few chips 4pts. For dinner, I had 2 soft tacos for 8pts and a medium fry for 8pts.


SATURDAY STATS:

Points: 28/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 3 remaining/35
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/11 week
Exercise: none :(
Weekly Weight Loss: -4.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!