Friday, January 22, 2010

Days 11 and 12

This is going to be short, without pictures, and not so sweet- salty, fried, and alcoholic would be more accurate words.

Thursday:
Yogurt, 1/2 cup 1pt
Chips and queso at mexican restraunt 13pts?
Fries 12pts?
A few chips and salsa 3pts
6 light beers 12pts
1 shot of tequilla 2pts
1 John Daily 4pts?
1 artichoke chicken quesadilla on a wheat tortilla 7pts



THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 53/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 5 remaining/35
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/11 week
Exercise: none :(
Weekly Weight Loss: -4.8 lbs


Friday:
Bodos turkey sandwich 10pts
Diet Coke 0pts
1/2 Chilli's Buffalo chicken sandwich 14pts
Fries 5pts
Honey mustard 2pts
Chips 5pts



Friday STATS:
Points: 36/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 0 remaining/35
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/11 week - I ate five of my activity pts today.
Exercise: none :(
Weekly Weight Loss: -4.8 lbs

It has definitely been a rough few days. With trying to finish this final report summarizing a year and a half of research, Matt and I haven't been home hardly at all to prepare food or even to work out. Hopefully these will be the worst days of this kind this semester. I think one thing that is clear is that eating out on the WW plan is NOT something I have learned yet and I should limit going out until I gain those skills. Also- I started counting points when we started drinking Thursday night and that didn't last long as you can see. Thursday was fun, but I'm definitely wishing I hadn't used all those points! 

I'll do better tomorrow and in the coming days, although technically, I haven't deviated from the plan! I still have my activity points to fall back on. The one thing that is bothersome, is that I did not do my workouts today and yesterday. I am going to have to catch up tomorrow.

Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!