Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 18: 1/29/2010

Uhg- classes. Tuesdays and Thursdays are the only days I have class during the week and the schedule is horrible- I have class at 9:30 and then again at 2. At least today I got some entertainment in between.

I had a smart ones english muffin for 4pts for breakfast and headed to class.
 
After class, I went to lab and organized my desk for a little while and then ran to a meeting at 11:45 for TAing. Unfortunately, I didn't get all the help I needed, but I did get a good start on working with Collab. After my meeting, I picknicked my lunch with Cait. We split a salad with romaine, red bell peppers, feta, sunflower seeds, ff itialian dressing for 2pts each, and we split a cup of grapes, a cup of strawberries, and 11 pretzels for 2pts, and had a diet sunkist. So lunch totaling 4pts. but it was so yummy.



  
After lunch, I got a little more work done with collab, and went to my class. I went home after class with CJ and caught up a little. Always good to see her- such an awesome friend. I went back and picked up Matt at work and we ate dinner at the Brick Oven for the first time. I had 1 slice of bbq chicken pizza and one of feta and shrimp for 7 pts each so 14pts total.


I went to bed early at 10 and it was soooo nice to get a lot of sleep.

THURSDAY STATS:
Points: 26/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 12 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 0 today/1 week
Exercise: none
Weekly Weight Loss: no weigh in yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!