Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day 7: 1/17/2010

Matt and I slept in a little today and woke up around 10. I was famished when I woke up due to the fasting after lunch on Saturday and ate 1/2 cup yogurt for 1pt just to get something in my stomach before working out. We went for a 40 minute workout at our apt gym; I ran on the elliptical for +5 activity pts and he ran on the treadmill. Even though Sundays are my day off from workouts, I decided to go anyway because my first weigh in is tomorrow!

After running and getting ready for the day, I had a yummy turkey wrap- 2oz. turkey, 1 ff tortilla, hot spicy mustard, banana peppers, 2 slice American cheese, romaine lettuce, and tomatoes for 6pts and the other 1/2 cup of yogurt for 1pt.

I did chores the rest of the day- laundry, dishes, cleaning the kitchen, and grocery shopping. Matt and I have been delinquent on chores for the week because we've both been working so hard lately. He even had to go to work today. I also freshened up my blog page- I'm new at this so it has taken a lot of iterations to get it to where I want.

When I got home from the grocery, Matt was home too and we made dinner of 4 oz. whole wheat pasta, 1/2 cup strained tomatoes, 1/3 cup ww Mozzarella, 1/2 tsp. olive oil, 8oz. diet sunkist, and 2 ciabatta rolls totaling 12 pts. I didn't end up eating 1 roll so that brought it down to 10pts. I will probably add some more spices next time, but overall it was extremely filling and pretty good. I loved the diet sunkist.


I noshed on a reduced sugar Quaker granola bar for 2pts around 11pm to satisfy a sweets craving- did the trick!



These are the first pictures, but from now on, hopefully I will have pictures of everything!

SUNDAY STATS:
Points: 22/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 24 remaining/35
Activity Points Earned: 5 today/12 week
Exercise: 30 mins elliptical and 2 sets, 12 reps lateral pull-downs 70lbs

Hope to see less of each other next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!