Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 19: 1/29/2010

 One of my best friends, Allee, came in town from D.C. to visit this weekend so I had some major cleaning to get done before she arrived. Friday, I drove Matt to work in the morning and missed having breakfast.

I ran a few insurance and car related errands- again, cleaned the house, and had Jamie and Chris over for lunch. I had 2 cups of Sausage Artichoke Soup for 5pts and 1/2 piece of oat nut bread for 1pt with a diet sunkist (I'm officially in love) for 0pts. Unfortunately, I can't find the picture of this!!


So after lunch, Jamie and I went shopping for some cheap new jeans. Mine were getting a little saggy- Matt said I looked like I was wearing a parachute. No offense taken at all, right? :) We ended up each getting jeans and the same jacket at Old Navy. Love me some sister time. Dropped Jamie off at the law library and rushed back to the apt to meet Allee. 


The nice thing about having Allee in town is that there's not an excuse to skip working out because you have company. Last time she was in town, we didn't work out before going out at night so at 1 am we did a workout together just to get it in! Needless to say- we went to the gym first thing. I did week 2 of my C25K workout for +4 activity points- I'm on the line between 4 and 5 now.


We hung out at the apt for a while and I had chicken teriaki Smart Ones for 4pts with 14 baked tortilla chips for 2pts and fresh salsa for 0pts. Delish.
 
After dinner, we went to the Box to hang out for a while. I had 2 oz gin and tonic for 2pts with diet tonic water and limes. Then I had 2 Newcastles for 6pts. It was nice to see Merideth, Mike, and Malory.

 

Well after that night, the taco bell run was inevitable. I got 2 soft tacos for 4pts each totaling 8pts. ugh, but overall a good night.
 
 
FRIDAY STATS:
Points: 28/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 10 remaining/35 weekly
Activity Points Earned: 4 today/5 week
Exercise: C25K day 1, week 2
Weekly Weight Loss: no weigh in yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!