Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 15: 1/26/2010

Best day EVER!!

So- we finished the report!! Its 70 pages or something ridiculous, but its done- thank God. So I did the last edit from 6:45-11 on Monday morning. I had a Smart Ones Teriaki chicken and veggies for 4pts and some water and 11 pretzels for 2pts


 
Then, Matt and I decided we needed to catch up on ALL of the errands we had been putting off for the past 3 weeks. We picked up his contacts, did laundry, cleaned the house, gave Bear a bath and cut his toenails, got a notary to sign some insurance stuff, payed bills, payed the puppy deposit, payed rent, walked Bear, and went  shopping for a new bed. Such a good day. It felt so nice to be with Matt and not working! After the hustle and bustle, we had a cup of taco soup to tide us over for 3pts and a quaker chewy bar for 2pts.



 
The taco soup is all gone now so I think later tonight I'm going to make artichoke sausage soup- so get ready for that to come! We chilled at the apartment for a little while and basked in the glory of not having ANYTHING to do. It was so so nice.

Later that night, we celebrated the end of the project with some friends. We went to Mellow Mushroom for beer and pizza- a personal fav. I had 2 slices of philosophers pie 8pts and 3 light beers for 6pts. We went to another bar after that and I had a soco and lime shot 2pts, a john daily 4pts, and a newcastle 3pts. After that we went over to a friend's house for a bit and played some beer pong- another 6pts. Ant then came the munchies of 2 ciabatta rolls for 4pts. Overall- a really really fun night and I was so happy to see everyone. It was a great day. But now- its time to buckle down and get back on my workout and eating schedule!

SUNDAY STATS:

Points: 44/26
Weekly Allowance Points: 17 remaining/35 weekly.......oof- i knew the celebrations would be a doozie, so i'm ok with it!
Activity Points Earned: 1 today/1 week
Exercise: walking the dog
Weekly Weight Loss: -4.8 lbs

1 comment:

  1. I need your recipe for artichoke sausage soup. Sound yummy. Did you join weight watchers? I would love to get a copy of their point system.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!