Sunday, September 26, 2010

I'm famous! Friday W35

Today was a lot of work and not much play. I was busy all day, but I was in a commercial shoot which was kind of fun!

I had a smart ones for lunch 4pts.

I broke down and had one of the hershy's bars with almonds. I had half at work and split the other half with Matt after work for 3pts.
So good! Haven't had chocolate in forever!!!
After work, we went home and had the last of the chicken veggie orzo pasta 8pts (I had a smaller serving, but added a little feta). Then I dropped Matt at a friend's house before I got to work!

I went to the grocery, then came home and got cooking. I made chilli to freeze. I made fiesta chicken and rice bake. I made veggie cookies (bad idea). I had one for 1pt. I even roasted an acorn squash!! I was EXHAUSTED when I finished. I picked Matt up pretty late and came home to finish the corn hole sets before the game tomorrow. Then I crashed.

FRIDAY STATS: 
Points: 16/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 28/35 remaining
Exercise: Cooking!
Weekly Activity Points: 0/10
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.6 lbs / -32.2 total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!