Monday, September 27, 2010

Sunday W35

Why after taking a day off plan (for me meaning a day where I use weekly points) is it so hard to get back on plan?? I started Sunday out OK with something I'd been wanting to try for a while. An autumn grilled banana sandwich.
Most delicious breakfast ever
I got this idea from Caitlin at The Healthy Tipping Point (remember to vote for her during the food blogger challenge!). I modified it some, and it turned out great. Jamie had a bite and gave it the thumbs up. 4pts.

Autumn Banana Sandwich:
  • 1/8 cup pumpkin puree
  • 1 tsp peanut butter
  • 2 pieces of low calorie toast
  • drizzle honey
  • 1/8 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/8 tsp ground flax seed
  • walnuts
  • banana
  • egg substitute
  • Spray of nonstick cooking spray
  1. Coat toast in egg substitute like for french toast.
  2. Spray nonstick pan and grill toast and banana (cut into strips)
  3. Mix pumpkin, peanut butter, cinnamon, and flax. 
  4. Make banana sandwich. Top with pumpkin mix, walnuts and honey!
I also had a glass of ff milk with breakfast for 2pts
Perfect Breakfast
We said our farewells to Jamie, Chris, and Miss Hamlet as they got on the road back to SC. Matt and I enjoyed a lazy rainy day at the house. We weren't hungry by lunch time so we decided to have an early dinner. We went to Northside Grill for "The Best Burgers in CVille," and this was where I started to get off plan. I had a burger (lettuce, tomato, ketsup, mayo, and cheese) for 8pts and fries 7pts.
They are pretty good burgers!
And as always, I love fries. I should have baked myself some instead (hindsight being 20-20)
At home, we finished the day reading and enjoying eachother's company. I had a flax seed cracker with humus 1pt.

About 2/3 cup whole wheat shells and cheese 5pts.

A little ice cream (1/4 cup) 2pts, and a veggie cookie 1pt. I wasn't eating b/c I was hungry, just bored and chillin out. Oops. I'll work on it tomorrow.


SUNDAY STATS: 
Points: 28/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 16/35 remaining
Exercise: couch potato
Weekly Activity Points: 0/10
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.6 lbs / -32.2 total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

2 comments:

  1. I had the SAME EXACT breakfast on Sunday!! Great minds think alike!! :)

    Kudos to you for at least counting your points, even if it was mindless eating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sandwich looks so good!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!