Sunday, September 26, 2010

Tailgate Saturday W35

I didn't exactly count points today. My sister and brother-in-law were in town and it was the Razorback game against Alabama. I'll try and estimate now that I'm going back on the points, but I didn't look up calorie info!

For breakfast, I had a piece of oat toast (low calorie) with pumpkin puree, 1 tsp peanut butter, honey and walnuts for 2pts.
New Favorite!
For lunch, when the Jamie and Chrises got here (we have two guy friends here named Jamie and Chris and my sister and brother in law's names are Jamie and Chris) we had birthday cake and icecream while they opened presents and watched the 1st half of the game. I had a teeny piece of cake 5pts. 

For the second half of the game, we went to B-Dubs for wings. Unfortunately the game turned south at the end, but we were in good company at least!
Sister and I
Jamie and Chris, sister and husband
The boys- Jamie, Chris, and Matt
I had 5 wings 10pts and a side of fries 5pts. I also (gasp) had two beers 6pts. After the game we played some cornhole and hung out at the house watching the SC Auburn game. I had another beer there 2pts. The puppies enjoyed being the center of attention.
Miss Hamlet and her pig hoof
FRIDAY STATS: 
Points: 30/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 21/35 remaining
Exercise: corn hole
Weekly Activity Points: 0/10
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.6 lbs / -32.2 total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey



1 comment:

  1. LOVE college football Saturdays!!

    And I was rooting for the razorbacks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!