Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Still Sick Wed W34

I am still sick today, unfortunately. I repeated my symptomatic treatment with Robitussin and Dayquil for breakfast 0pts. Matt and I took Bear for a quick walk to start the day +1 activity point.
Breakfast of Champions
I stayed home all day but I actually got some work done today!! I have been having a ton of trouble getting started on my work (thesis and paper up for publication) and every time I start, I end up spinning my wheels and getting frustrated. Today, I finished most of the work I had left on the paper. It was a lot less painful than I was making it out to be. Isn't it always? After that, I went back to my drug induced stupor on the couch with my book, pillow, and cup of tea. 

I had some leftovers for lunch chicken veggie orzo pasta! Delish again! Thanks, Brallison (I'm going to roll with this nickname). I had a cup and a half for 8pts.

So despite my sickliness, I did make it in to a WW center to weigh in today. I missed Monday because I was on my death bed. So despite the debacherous few weeks I have had I surprisingly did not gain any weight! However, not so surprisingly, I did not lose weight either. I had a net 0.0 lb loss and remained at 167.8. I guess that's a good thing.

I discovered a sad thing today. One of my blog to lose friends deleted her blog. She wasn't losing weight and just quit. I was kind of sad because she started blogging about the same time that I did (January) and we had comparable weight loss goals. Anyway, there have been a few times this year that I've thought about quitting the blog, or quitting weight watchers, or something along those lines, but I knew in the long run I'd regret it. I didn't want to let myself down or let a week's gain become a mental block to achieving my goals. (I'm not saying I'm better than her or anything like that, I really hope she comes back.) When things get tough, generally that means they're worth it. Remember:
"Pain is temporary, but quitting lasts forever." - Lance Armstrong

When Matt came home, I had a snack of a nilla wafer with peanut butter 1pt. Just 1!

For dinner I had a pb&j on a toasted english muffin. 2pts for the peanut butter and jam and 1pt for the english muffin. I had a side of baked tortilla chips 2pts with some home made guacamole 2pts.

I am chillin on the couch reading with Matt and Bear right now and will be hitting the hay early hoping to shake the rest of this cold before work tomorrow!



WEDNESDAY STATS: 
Points: 16/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 35/35 remaining
Exercise: Short Walk with the pup
Weekly Activity Points: 1/1
Weekly Weight Loss: 0.0 lbs / -30.6 total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!