Friday, September 17, 2010

TGIF! W34

So if you missed my post about baked ziti, you should check it out here! This morning I got all tricked out before work thinking I was going to be on a commercial, but was disappointed when I realized that next Friday was my big break into stardom. Oh well, its not like looking super cute for work on a Friday is a bad thing. I missed breakfast (other than dayquil and robitussin) since I was flustered.

I was starving by the time lunch rolled around. I had a repeat of dinner from the other night. I had pb&j on an english muffin 4pts with baked chips and home made guacamole 4pts. I ate 1/2 the chips at lunch and half for a snack later in the day.

The rest of the day went by without a hitch. It was pretty busy at the center, but I love seeing the kids. One of my favorites had his last day today so I am going to miss him and his sister coming in. They are precious. After work, Matt and I took the little guy for a walk +1 activity pt, and then chowed down on some baked ziti (rotini) and lemon garlic broccoli 8pts.

Matt is out with friends tonight and I am home still recovering. I picked up a book at Barnes and Noble, did a little browsing at Old Navy, and picked up some recycled stationary to write my new pin pal! :) So excited. One of my best friends and I decided to be pin pals recently so we are going all girl and gathering pens and stationary to start the process.

Well, I am off to a date with my book and hot tea! Have a great Friday night everyone and be safe! 

FRIDAY STATS: 
Points: 15/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 35/35 remaining
Exercise: nadda- although i was sweating it out in the kitchen!
Weekly Activity Points: 1/2
Weekly Weight Loss: 0.0 lbs / -30.6 total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

1 comment:

  1. I had to go back and check out your baked ziti! I will have to try this, thanks for sharing!!

    Happy weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!