Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sick Saturday W34

I am sad to say that I am still sick!! I have been resting and sleeping for a week and still can't kick this cold!! Matt and I slept in Saturday which was so nice. We went to Stix for lunch. I had a lamb kebob (~2 oz.) with rice, humus, and 1/2 a pita 10pts. I didn't eat all the humus.


I dropped Matty off at a friend's place for a football filled day while I went home to rest more- yay :(. I did stop for some shopping on the way home and got a sweater and a dress before I was too tired and plopped on the couch with Bear and my book.

I started the auburn game around 7 before I realized I was missing the hubs and decided to meet him at Chris and Jamie's and finish the game there. I picked up Chick-fil-A for dinner 12 pts for a 6 piece kid's meal (sorry no pic). It wasn't the greatest choice because I had better options in the fridge and after the heavy lunch, but when I decided to go out, I wanted to hurry and get over there and everyone else had already eaten.

After the game on the way home, I stole a peice of Matt's small chicken pizza for 5pts. I didn't need it, but I was feeling "off." I had a throbbing headache and was ready for bed.


SATURDAY STATS: 
Points: 27/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 31/35 remaining
Exercise: Walking around the mall
Weekly Activity Points: 0/2
Weekly Weight Loss: 0.0 lbs / -30.6 total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

1 comment:

  1. You know it may not have been the best choice, but kudos to you for counting your points!! That is KEY!!!

    Hope you feel better SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!