Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday W36

Monday morning, I had my delicious pumpkin spread on low calorie toast for 2pts.
I don't think this will ever get old!
After breakfast, I got started on my thesis. All my committee members agreed today! I made the most progress so far. It felt so good! Matt stayed for an hour or two to support and proof read. Thanks, hubby! We had fiesta chicken and rice bake for lunch that I made over the weekend for 6pts.

After lunch, it was more thesising, but by my lonesome. When Matt got home I was ready for a break. I went to my weight watchers meeting. Unfortunately I am up .2 lbs! Sad day. I'll just have to try a little harder this week! One thing I can say is that even if I'm up a little each week, I have my ultimate goal in my mind and it doesn't really throw me off anymore. It happens and its how weight loss is manageable for me. I can splurge sometimes and moderate myself others and still lose weight. Its not stressful at all. I think that's how a diet should feel- just slowly modifying, getting feedback from your body and the scale, and modifying a little more.

Today's talk was about the grocery store and how it can be a stressful place for some people. For me- its a health food inspiration. I will be on plan most of the week if I take the time to go to the grocery. Other people find it impossible to pass up the chips and soda! An interesting "technique" that was suggested for those types of people is to shop mainly the perimeter- where you find fresh produce, meats, and dairy. I thought it was funny that I hadn't really noticed that! Next week's topic is understanding your shape. I'm really looking forward to it!

After the meeting I came home and made the autumn banana sandwich for dinner again!! 4pts of awesome. I omitted the egg and just used normal toast this time and it was just as good! I grilled the nanners a little longer so they were nice and mushy!
I am obsessed with pumpkin lately!
After dinner, we played some castle crashers..and beat it. I was still hungry so I grabbed 2pts of goldfish. That didn't fill me up either- go figure.

Two bitty handfuls is about a serving.  Not worth it!!
So I got something more filling to nosh on while reading with Matt- humus and cucumber slices with pepper, salt, and balsalmic vinegar! This definitely hit the spot for 1pt.

Way better for me than the goldfish anyway!
So it has become clear to me that I will not be losing the 20 lbs I was hoping before my 23rd birthday seeing as I have only lost 3.8 of that amount. I need to make a new goal. I think I am going to focus on getting below 163 lbs. That's when I'll owe you guys another picture so that's going to be my focus. Its close enough that it feels achievable.


MONDAY STATS: 
Points: 15/23
Weekly Allowance Points: 35/35 remaining
Exercise: none
Weekly Activity Points: 0/0
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.6 lbs / -32.2 total


Hope to see less of each other next time!
Casey

1 comment:

  1. How did you make your pumpkin spread? Sounds/looks delish!!

    I like your outlook on the gain, you're more focused on the overall picture and that is key in this journey that we're on!

    Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!