Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Week 10: Day 2

I was a baaaaaad kid today. Like- whoa bad. I had an egg, ham and cheese omlet for breakfast for 3pts+.


For lunch, I was going to go to Cobb's and get some steamed broccoli and a side but they were closed for some one's funeral :(. Liz and I went to Guad instead. I had chips and salsa 12pts+ and a chicken quesadilla for 10pts+. Basically- a lot of no nos....


For dinner, Matt and I went to Mellow. I had a slice and a half of a small white pizza for 7pts+ and 3 beers for 15pts+. eeeeek!



Tuesday Stats:
Points Plus: 47/29
Weekly Points Used: 18/49
Activity: 0/2
Weight: 162.2 lbs

1 comment:

  1. man, i should have been celebrating with you!!! hahaha. i think i will use my weekly points, if i make it to the weekend with any :-/ on a small white. that looks soooooooo good.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!