Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 9: Day 7

So despite the fact that I worked pretty hard and stayed on track this week, I feel like I didn't make that much progress. Ultimately, I should be happy that I was finally well this week, but my peeks at the scale have been demoralizing. We'll see what Monday's weigh in holds.

Sunday, I slept in which was sooooo nice. I did Week 1 Day 3 of C25k with an uphill brisk walk to top it off for +3 activity pts. Here's the core of the workout on my iphone- the alternating intervals are the laps.

For lunch, I had a turkey, tomato, avocado, and goat cheese grilled cheese sandwich for 9pts+. It was divine.

For dinner, I had some of my turkey kielbasa soup for 5pts+ with a few crostinis 1pt+.


The fam went on a 3 mile walk for +2 more activity pts

When I got home, I was still hungry so I snacked on some light toast 2pts+ with peanut butter and dark chocolate spread 6pts+ and some ff milk 2pts+.



I topped it all off with a handfull of cheez-its which was purely a comfort nosh. I don't really even like cheez-its for 3pts+.

Sunday Stats:
Points Plus: 28/29
Weekly Points Used: 24/49
Activity: 5/18
Weight: 163.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!