Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 8: Day 6

Saturday was a beautiful day in Charlottesville and the first day I felt recovered in the least. I had an egg beater omlet for breakfast for 2pts. It had asparagus, bacon, and parmesan in it. I had some extra asparagus on the side for 0pts.

After breakfast, I went to pick up my awesome basked I won from feast. Noms.


For lunch, I made an egg salad sandwich 6pts with butternut squash fries 0pts. The fries were different, but good. I think I can use them as a sub occasionally, esp when I'm out of points for the day!

I also went shopping and got some UGGs! I used my birthday $$ and kind of love them!

For dinner, I had turkey kielbasa and bean soup (recipe to come) which is AMAZING for 4pts- noms.

While watching the Arkasas game, I had 4 regular beers for 20pts.
Star Hill- The Gift
Delicious!
Saturday Stats:
Points Plus: 32/29
Weekly Points Used: 31?/49
Activity: 0/0
Weight: 165.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!