Friday, November 4, 2011

Week 8: Day 4

I feel like my ear is getting worse if that's even possible. I'm at work today though because rest doesn't seem to be helping me at all. For breakfast, Matt wanted to go to chick fil a. I had a bacon egg cheese biscuit for 13pts+.


For lunch, I ordered some steamed broccoli for 0pts+ and added some cheddar cheese on top for 2pts+. I didn't have my phone so I couldn't take a picture, but it was about 2 cups of broccoli and 2 Tbsp of shredded cheese, maybe just 1 Tbsp- it wasn't much.

For dinner, I had 1 1/2 slices of pizza from slices. One was a Mediterranean and the other was a BBQ chicken slice. They were really large pieces so I think counting 8pts/slice is reasonable. They were thin crust. 12pts+.



Thursday Stats:
Points Plus: 27/29
Weekly Points Used: 29?/49
Activity: 0/0
Weight: 165.6 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!