Saturday, November 5, 2011

Week 8: Day 5

Friday came and went. My boss canceled all of our appts Friday since he had to leave town last minute and wasn't sure if I would be well and back to work so I had a lot of time to catch up on work maintenance- all those things that stay on your to-do list from week to week. I made some headway, but will probably still need to work one day this weekend to make up for the time I missed.

I bought a journal so that I could log my eats again. I love being able to track on my phone- it makes looking up the pts really simple, but there's just something to a notebook that I can reference that I love. So- I'm going to try it for a while and see how it goes.
My log for the day: I am tracking food, liquid, meds, health notes, 
and exercise will be on the back of the page when I'm well.
For breakfast, I had an egg beater omlet with a sprinkle of cheddar, onions, and bell peppers. It was pretty good, but I liked the goat cheese and tomato one better. It was 2pts+.


For lunch, I had the leftover salmon with bell pepper that Matt made. I had half a serving for 4pts+. It was just as good reheated. I also had 2% cottage cheese 2pts+ and a fuji apple 0pts+. Delish!


I had planned to eat low points food so that I could use the leftover points in case we went to dinner so I could get a beer or glass of wine, but Matt and I are still under the weather. My ear infection is still hanging around and he caught my sinus infection :(. Oops! I ended up having a few bites of his shells and cheese ~3pts+. I didn't take a picture, because I just ate what was left in the serving spoon after storing the leftovers. I also had a steamed artichoke which filled me up for 0pts+.

Friday Stats:
Points Plus: 11/29
Weekly Points Used: 29?/49
Activity: 0/0
Weight: 165.6 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!