Thursday, November 10, 2011

Week 9: Day 3

Wednesday was a day. I worked 10.5 hrs and was pretty beat afterward. Howeverrrrr.....I went to the gym for the first time in ~6 mos yesterday. So that was an accomplishment! I got up at 7:15 and hit the gym immediately. I did Week 1, Day 1 of the Couch to 5k Running Plan. It went really well. It was way easier than the first time I started this plan ~35 lbs ago! I did the 5 min warm-up walk up-hill and then alternated walk jog for 20 minutes with a 5 min cool down walk up hill. I earned +3pts activity pts.

After the workout, I had a ham and cheese egg beater omlet for 3pts+.

I brought my lunch to work, but I forgot to butter my sweet potato. Lame. I scooted home to get butter and came back...the things I will do for butter. I had a sweet potato for 3pts+ with 1pt+ of butter and an apple 0pts+.

I also had a few pecans to get in some protein 0pts+.

Dinner was gross. I made steamed carrot, zuchini, and summer squash noodles and coated them with light Alfredo sauce and pamesean for 4pts+. The carrot noodles were naaaasty. I ate it anyway- don't want to waste food!

Of course then, I had to have something satisfying- baked organic fries for 6pts+.

Then, I went to bed! 

Wednesday Stats:
Points Plus: 18/29
Weekly Points Used: 15/49
Activity: 0/0
Weight: 163.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!