Friday, November 11, 2011

Week 9: Day 4

I got up Thursday and went to the gym again. I did Day 1 of this weight lifting plan (courtesy of Andrea). I am trying to add some resistance training to my workout this time around. I did 30 mins on eliptical and 30 of lifting. I only finished 2 sets before I had to leave and get ready for work! I got +5 activity pts for the workout.

Breakfast may have been my favorite part of the whole day...I had a piece of toast for 1pt+ with some dark chocolate peanut butter and some normal peanut butter on top (a little over a Tbsp combine) 3pts+ with a glass of ff milk 2pts+.

This stuff is the shit. It goes well on bread, apples, fingers, toes,
questionable leftovers, etc.
For lunch, I went to cobbs and had steamed broccoli with cheese for 3pts+.

I snacked on an apple in the afternoon at work for 0pts+.

For dinner, Matt made us oven "fried" catfish and baked potato fries for 8pts+ with honey mustard 2pts+. I liked it. Matt wasn't a huge fan of the oven "fried"ness. meh. 


Yesterday was the mid season finale of vampire diaries. I guess I'll have productive Thursday nights again until Jan 5th!

Thursday Stats:
Points Plus: 19/29
Weekly Points Used: 15/49
Activity: 5/8
Weight: 163.8 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!