I came up with this one based on what I had around and it turned out great and lean. I made the recipe for two, but it could easily be increased for more. Half of the recipe is 6 weight watchers points, 5 points plus points, and 274 calories. More nutrition information below.
What you need:
2 5-6 oz. Chicken Breasts
1/2 tsp. Oil
1/4 cup Onion, diced
1 tsp Minced Garlic
1/2 cup Low Sodium, Fat Free Chicken Broth
1/2 cup Diced Tomatoes with Green Chiles (canned)
2 Tbsp. Cream of Celery
1/2 cup Long Grain Brown Rice, cooked
1/2 cup Baby Spinach, chopped
1 tsp Italian Seasoning
What to do:
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Lay chicken breasts in casserole dish sprayed lightly with nonstick spray.
- Sauté onion in oil over medium heat, about 2 mins.
- Add garlic and sauté 1 minute.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat, about 3 minutes.
- Top chicken with rice mixture, cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 mins or until chicken cooked through, remove foil with five minutes remaining).
Protein: 16.5 g
Fat: 6 g
Fiber: 2 g
Carbs: 12 g