Sunday, March 6, 2011

Y2: Week 7, Day 5

Thank goodness its FRIDAY! Per our usual Fabulous Fridays at work, all of the kids get a little prize for working hard all week on their cognitive training. Well, I decided to treat myself to a little Fabulous Friday Prize of my own: Nail polish. I picked out a few colors on amazon- including NARS orgasm- which I have been eyeing for a while and now I can't wait for them to get in. I need to dawn some spring colors. 

I woke up earlier than usual this morning and cooked...ok not entirely from scratch, but usually hubby and I are strictly no cook morning eaters. We would rather spend our morning time hitting the alarm over and over or getting to work early than waste time on food prep that we will only forget due to our morning daze. Hence why you see I eat fruit or bars most days. Today I made Pilsbury Grands Biscuits, Bacon and Fried Eggs. I made a sandwich out of mine and added some cheese for 8pts and 304 calories. (180 and 4pts for the biscuit, 2pts and 54 calories for the med egg w/ no oil, 1pt and 35 calories for 1/2 slice cheese, and 1 pt and 40 calories for 1 slice of thin cut bacon).

I still wasn't hungry enough for all of my lunch by 2:00, but figured it was about time to eat something so I had broccoli and rice 3pts and 180 calories.
Again- Small tupperware
After work, Matt and I went on a date and had dinner at The Brick Oven which is one of our favorite pizza places. We are pizza connoisseurs. We got a 1/2 and 1/2. Matt's 1/2 was the hot tomato and my half was a veggie pizza (artichoke hearts, tomatoes, spinach, onions) with ricotta cheese. Delish! I had two of the smaller slices from my half for 13pts and 500 calories- estimate.
Matt looking like he's magicing our pizza.
 

Friday Stats: 
Water: 45 oz. / 80 oz. not enough at all!!
Points:  24 / 23
Calories: 984
Weekly Points: 1 used today / 25 remaining
Exercise: none
Activity Points: 0 today / 0 week

Weekly Weight Loss: +4.2 lbs / 36.4 lbs total 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!