Saturday, March 19, 2011

Y2 W9 D5: Celeb Crush

Oh my goodness, I had 10 hours of amazing sleep last night and feel like a person again. I was dragging Friday. I had a drippy egg sandwich for breakfast Friday which I proceeded to drip on my pants on my way to work :(. 4pts 204 calories.

Work wasn't too busy, which was actually nice. The weather was so great that I was going a little stir crazy being inside though. I had a Lean Cuisine Steamer- chicken poblano- for 6pts and 300 calories. It was delicious and I'm definitely going to get this again.

I didn't get home from work until 7:30, and was exhausted. I wrote a little and sat around a lot. Matt went to a baseball game so I had the house to myself. I snacked on broccli and humus 2pts 100 calories for the humus and 0pts 30 calories for the broccoli.

I ate dinner pretty late because I was avoiding getting up and cooking for one, but I finally threw together some asian-y pasta and veggies. 2.8 oz. of rice noodles "stir-fried" with egg, steamed broccoli, asparagus (I know, odd), teriyaki sauce, peanut butter, and onion. It turned out to be really good for 9pts and 400 calories.

I watched love and other drugs while editing. It was a cute movie, but I am biased because I love Jake Gyllenhaal. He's so dreamy. I've had a celeb crush on him since Donnie Darko. My sisters and I were remeniscing about old celebrity crushes the other day- names like JTT, n sync's Lance, and a younger Harrison Ford came up.

Who is your celeb crush either past or present?
http://zainad.blogspot.com/2010_09_01_archive.html

Friday Stats: 
Water: 90 oz. / 80 oz.  wowza
Points:  21 / 22
Calories: 1,030
Weekly Points: 0 used today / 8 remaining
Exercise: none
Activity Points: 0 today / 2 week
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.2 lbs / 41.8 lbs total 

1 comment:

  1. Your dinner looks absolutely delicious. Dang girl you go with drinking water. I need to amp mine up to 80oz. + any tips since you seem to reach it easily? I already use a straw always when I drink because it makes you drink more.

    Is it just me or when you watched Love and Other Drugs were you completely shocked on the amount of Ann Hathaway boobage that was seen! Honestly I had no idea she was like that, and I had never heard anything about her showing her girls for a good portion of the movie.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!