Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Y2 W9 D2

Throwing this one up quick. Y'days breakfast was a cliff bar on the way out the door 2pts 120 calories.
Marley nail polish by Zoya
Lunch was Amy's Light and Lean veggies and pasta 4pts and 210 calories.

Of course I got off work later than expected...as usual...and I was ready to gnaw my arm off. I had leftover Italian chicken and rice for 3pts and 124 calories with a ton of baked organic fries 10pts and 550 calories. One neat thing I realized about todays eats- all of them were organic or local! I hadn't planned that. I always like buying organic foods and meat from local farms with proper treatment of animals- better for us, better for our animal friends- hooray, but its been slowly phasing in these foods as I learn where to buy them/ prioritize spending arms and legs on what looks like the same food. It was nice to see a whole day was comprised of the foods I want to eat without having to think about it. 


I wasn't feeling hot so I called it an early night after a little thesis work because I had to work an event this morning (Wed) at 7:30...way earlier than this night owl is used to.

If you missed Monday's weigh in results, find them here.

Tuesday Stats: 
Water: 50 oz. / 80 oz.  wowza
Points:  19 / 22
Calories: 1,140
Weekly Points: 0 used today / 18 remaining
Exercise: none
Activity Points: 2 today / 2 week
Weekly Weight Loss: -1.2 lbs / 41.8 lbs total 

1 comment:

  1. I am definitely craving french fries now. I definitely need to get some.... well I probably shouldn`t i`ll never lose weight ha.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you guys!